Conditions of use
- A letter of introduction is required for playing at all reciprocal clubs
- When booking, members must advise the club they are booking under a reciprocal agreement
- Members can request a letter of introduction - at least 48 hours notice is required for all requests
- Letters of introduction will be dated and include the member/s GolfLink number and membership category
- Warrnambool members are subject to and must comply with any reciprocal club policy and/or terms & conditions of the club they are visiting
- Reciprocal rights are a privilege of membership, therefore any misuse or breach of this good faith may result in disciplinary action
Visiting reciprocal club members:
- Members of reciprocal clubs wishing to play at Warrnambool must advise of the reciprocal agreement at the time of booking. Turning up without prior agreement is not a guarantee of reciprocal privileges.
- A letter of introduction, including active GolfLink number and membership category must be presented to be eligible to receive the reciprocal price.
- Members of reciprocal clubs will receive privileges given to its own members in the equivalent category of membership.
- Visiting members of reciprocal clubs are ineligible to win a club championship, monthly medal or donated trophies.
- Warrnambool Golf Club reserve the right to refuse bookings on certain days/times throughout the year, at the discretion of the club's Golf Professional or Club Manager/Captain.